Jamie Smart – Salad – The NLP Belief – Busting Sleight of Mouth Mastery
Salepage : Preview
Arichive : Preview
Description: 6 – DVDs ripped to .AVI
70 – MP3s of the DVDs
3 – MP3s of Belief Busting with NLP – Live
1 – MP3 of Which NLP Technique to Use
1 – PDF of the NLP Belief Buster manual with bookmarks added
1 – PDF of the NLP Belief Buster Cards – 57 pages scanned, OCRed & bookmarked
1 – PDF of the NLP Belief Buster Day One Transcript
In October of last year, we made a high-quality video of our highly successful “NLP Belief-Busting Sleight of Mouth Mastery Program”.
I’m delighted to say it was a huge success! The footage looks great, & we’re finally ready to release it. Here’s the story…
Not to put too fine a point on it, but your about to learn how to get very good at this stuff! And believe me, you’re going to be part of an extremely exclusive group.
(By my estimate, there are only between 300 & 400 people on the planet who can do the stuff you’re going to be learning to do.)
Because this is the stuff most NLP Trainers don’t even know, far less teach!
I’ll give you the specifics in just a moment, but first let me ask you a few questions, just to make sure we’re on the same page (these are powerful questions, so with your permission, I’d like to invite you to stop for a moment & really think about your answer to each of them)…
* What first sparked your interest in NLP & hypnosis? With me, it was the idea of being able to do the kind of “these are not the droids you’re looking for” Jedi mind-stuff. The funny thing is, I can do that now, but my purpose for doing it is coming from a completely different place! Speaking of which…
* What happens when you imagine being able to walk into any situation (whatever your goal is), open your mouth, & have words come out that get the results you want?
* What motivated you to take action to continue developing your NLP skills? My motivation comes from an insatiable passion for learning & understanding, & a genuine desire to help others, so I’m wondering…
* Would you like to massively increase your ability to be a powerful force for good in your world, able to have a genuine impact on the people & situations that matter to you?
* What are some of your most powerful & impactful discoveries since starting your NLP journey? In my case, it was seeing & hearing the kind of linguistic wizardry that can make a huge & lasting difference in a person’s life. What about you…
* Have you ever wanted to perform NLP-magic spontaneously that has people talking about how amazing you are months or even years later? (This happens to me all the time these days – I’ll tell you some stories in a minute…)
* What are some of your most inspiring & motivational goals, dreams & desires, both in your life, & in relation to your developing & evolving NLP & hypnosis skills?
* Are you willing to take control of your evolution as a human being, & massively influence the development of the people you care about?
If the answer to the last question is “Yes”, then you may be ready to learn what I consider to be one of the most powerful skillsets in existence – giving you the ability to change the very fabric of a person’s reality (including your own).
I’m talking about Conversational Belief Change using Sleight of Mouth.
This is the set of skills I drew upon when I was faced with…
* The bouncer who said “I can’t let you in here…”
* The woman who said “I can’t have sex with you…”
* The clients who said “We can’t afford it…”
* The student who said “I can’t do it on my own…”
* The friend who said “I can’t do the kind of work I love…”
* The practitioner who said “I can’t use NLP language patterns…”
When I tell people about this stuff, they sometimes think its manipulative, & I would have thought so too, before I realized something:
“When you expand someone’s limited ideas about what’s possible for them, & help them to do something that they really want to do (and that’s in their best interests) you’re doing them a HUGE favor”
Let me be absolutely clear about this: when I set out to influence a person, I’m not trying to get them to do something you don’t want to do…
I’m helping them you do something you want to do, but haven’t been able to until now because of some kind of “perceived limitation”.
These perceived limitations are called “limiting beliefs”…
* I helped the bouncer find a way to feel good about letting my friend into the bar…
* I helped the woman feel good about doing what her body already wanted to do…
* I helped the clients open up their creativity to find a way to tap into their own abundance…
* I helped the student connect with their personal achievements & her own independence…
* I helped my friend rekindle his willingness to take action & start moving forward to leave a dead-end job & start doing work he loves…
* I helped the practitioner draw upon their vast experience of having learned their mother tongue, to help them deeply realize that learning language patterns was simple in comparison…
Michael Neill (bestselling author & probably the world’s foremost happy success coach) says that there are only two questions you really need to answer in terms of getting what you want:
1. What do you want?
2. What stops you?
While it really is as simple as that, there are a number of factors that can make it challenging to get “clean” answers to the “What do you want” question. Here are some of the “other factors” that I’m aware of:
* Thinking it’s not OK to want what we want
* Thinking it’s not possible to get what we want
* The “I don’t know what I want” story
* Thinking we need to get what we want in order to be happy
* Thinking something bad will happen if we get what we want
* Thinking we’ll become something bad if we get what we want
* Thinking we don’t deserve what we want
* Thinking others won’t approve if we get what we want
Here are some of my favorite questions for helping clarify what you really want:
* What do you want?
* How will you know you’ve got it?
* What would you want if you didn’t have to be unhappy about not getting it?
* What would you want if you knew you couldn’t fail?
* What would you want if you knew it was OK to fail?
* What would you want if you were guaranteed to get it?
* What are you afraid would happen if you got what you want?
* What are you afraid it would it mean about you if you got what you want?
* How could you make sense of the idea that you’re already getting exactly what you want, that what you’re getting at the moment is actually what you want?
* If there were a miracle tonight, & when you woke up tomorrow, everything was exactly as you want it to be, how would you know a miracle had occurred? What would you see, what would you hear, what would you feel, what would you believe, what would you experience that would let you know a miracle had taken place?
Once you get a really clear answer to the “What do you want?” questions, that’s half the battle – when you allow yourself to want what you really want, you tap into a source of motivation & passion that will give you the energy you need to really take action & get what you want.
But there’s a second part.
What stops you?
All too often (I’m talking about 90% of the time or more) the answer is “limiting beliefs”.
* Limiting beliefs about what’s possible in this world
* Limiting beliefs about what’s possible for YOU
* Limiting beliefs about what you’re worth
* Limiting beliefs about what you deserve
* Limiting beliefs about what you’re capable of
Of course, there are other factors – lack of money, lack of time, lack of skill. But the person who has control over their beliefs can exert a massive influence over all of these factors.
On the other hand, if you can’t control your beliefs, then your beliefs are controlling you, the results you get & the quality of your experiences in life!
The person who CAN’T control their beliefs, on the other hand, is the victim of their programming… the set of unconscious beliefs & ideas about the world that they’ve been learning ever since the day they were born.
My friend Richard Wilkins calls this set of beliefs & unconscious ideas “The sc ript”…
The script is a collection of mental & emotional habits that’s been built up over centuries, & that you’ve been learning since before you can remember. The script is a story about you: who you are, what you’re capable of, about your world, and your place in it.
The script has been developed by well-meaning people. It’s been passed on from generation to generation, & added to along the way.
Here are some of the people & institutions that have worked on The script:
* Work colleagues
And of course, you! As human beings, we have many ways of learning:
* Direct experience. When you got to your feet & started to walk, you were learning. When you put your hand in a flame then pulled it away because it hurt, you were learning.
* Behavioral shaping. We do more of the behaviors that “make Mummy smile”, & less of the ones that don’t. If as a child you express anger, & Mummy frowns at you or “withdraws her love” in some way, it send a message that it’s not OK to get angry.
* Hypnosis. When a parent tells a child they’re just like their father, or a teacher says they’ll never amount to anything, that’s hypnosis! Of course, television & other media also have a profound hypnotic influence.
* Modelling. We model the people we’re surrounded by, imagining what its like to be them, then “mind-reading” their beliefs, values etc. Significant adults, peers, heroes – these are all potential models.
* Study. We learn things from books, audios, videos & other sources of study. Some of these study-sources are more well designed than others, & help us learn what we’re choosing to study. Less well-designed sources teach unintentional lessons about how to get frustrated, unhelpfully confused etc.
* Playing. What is the evolutionary function of playing? Learning. Learning how to interact with yourself & others; learning skills that you’ll need in this culture. Learning about who you are & where you belong in your community.
* Peer influences. We learn from our peers. You become like who you hang around with. This is incredibly powerful.
* Media. In Western society, we learn a huge amount from the various media sources. Many of these lessons are less than useful (Eg. we learn that if something is not a peak experience, it’s not worth doing. That if you can’t make money at something or be the best in the world at it, what’s the point. These are not useful lessons).
* Other sources. There are other sources of learning taking place in each moment. If I ask someone the question “Do you realize how much you are already learning today?” the answer has to be “No”, because learning takes place at both a conscious & an unconscious level. In fact, any “deep” question like “Do you realize how much you are already learning today?” instigates an unconscious learning process.
So here’s the thing…
If you give a great actor a lousy script, you’re going to end up with a bad film.
The results you’ve been getting in your life until now, good & bad, are the result of your script.
And the script is automatic & unconscious. It isn’t making value judgments – it’s just got one job. To make things familiar, to keep you safe.
If you keep using the same script, your past results will give you a very clear indicator of what you can expect in the future.
But here’s the good news…
I’m going to show you how you can CHANGE the script. For yourself. For your clients. For your family. For your friends.
And you’re not just going to learn a bunch of fancy language patterns. I’m going to introduce you to the deep structure of beliefs. Once you learn how to make changes at this level, you’ll be able to do magic automatically & unconsciously.
And then we’re going to go further. We’re going to go beyond the script, BEYOND BELIEF.
You see, the superb Ericksonian hypnotherapist Michael Watson once told me something that stopped me in my tracks, something so profound that it left me speechless (not a common occurrence). He said…
“Somewhere in there, in you, is a being, greater than you can imagine, that is seeking expression in the world.”
For me, this connected with my favorite quote, by Marianne Williamson, which starts…
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ‘Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented & fabulous?’ Actually, who are you not to be?”
I first read this ten years ago, & it changed my life. It lit a flame inside me that burns to this day. Part of my deepest purpose is being fully alive. And when I’m being fully alive, I can inspire other people to be fully alive & live the life of your dreams.
And what’s been stopping us until now?
The script. Limiting beliefs, outdated ideas about who we are & what’s possible for us.
But that’s all going to change…
Because I’m going to teach you my very favorite aspect of NLP, Sleight of Mouth. This is the master skill-set for conversational belief change. And when we’ve done that, we’re going to go beyond it, beyond belief, beyond the script!
I’m about to tell you what you’re going to get on each of the six DVDs in this masterclass. It’s going to seem like a huge amount of information when you read it here, & it is, but the way I structure & deliver it, you’re going to find it going in really easily & naturally.
In fact, you’ll likely watch the DVDs again & again to experience the many layers of reframing I used to design it, & squeeze every last drop of juice from this program.
Here are just a few of the things you’re going to be learn how to use. In fact, when you look down this list in a few months’ time, you’ll probably start laughing as you think back over all the ways you’ve been putting these into practice since you learned them!
* The question that used to be banned in NLP training, but that’s actually really useful for uncovering the conscious-mind story a person’s been telling themselves to keep the belief in place. This is typically unconscious, but like an iceberg, the most important bit is under the surface. You need to get this into the open before you can make changes.
*A tool for uncovering the unconscious structure of a belief, the pictures, sounds & feelings a person uses to make a belief seem true. This is one of the essentials of rapid belief-change.
*A tool that reveals their unconscious obstacles. The cool thing is, they can’t NOT show you!
*A question for finding out how they’ve been gluing the belief together, & simultaneously inviting them to re-evaluate the meaning they’ve been making (beliefs are all about meaning)
*Did you know that you can change a belief just by changing a single word or phrase in it? You’ll discover how with this deceptively simple pattern.
*A pattern for bringing the consequence of a belief into awareness (use this carefully, because you can get some really powerful shifts using this pattern).
*A simple question that gets a person to generate examples of where their limiting belief hasn’t been true! People can always do, on some level, what they say they can’t, & when they start generating counterexamples themselves, you’re heading in the right direction.
*A pattern you can use to generate powerful metaphors & analogies to instantly & deeply reframe a limiting belief.
*A way of taking a criticism & turning it into an action plan in a single sentence! (If you ever get criticized, either by others or even yourself, this pattern’s worth the price of the whole package on its own!)
*A pattern for directing a person’s attention to the larger outcome & purpose that the belief’s been standing in the way of. If you don’t do this, you may be in danger of actually reinforcing the limiting belief as you try to help them!
*A little-known pattern for using a tag question to connect two phrases in a way that creates a sort of verbal swish pattern – very hypnotic!
*Did you know that the first word you use after someone states a limitation can have a dramatic effect on their perception of the problem, & actually start them future pacing? Would you like to know what that word is?
*Two patterns for doing “belief-change Aikido”. These are my favorite sleight-of-mouth patterns, because they instantly get the belief working to change itself!
*A tool for finding out where out-of-date “rules” came from. This is especially useful in those “It’s just the way it is” situations.
*A powerful modelling tool to get a person to actually teach you how they believe something (and in the process, to reframe them from “victim” to “expert”). Supercool!
*The essential mindset for doing belief-change work, & ensuring you don’t trigger the limiting belief’s self-defense systems (if you’ve ever been trying to convince someone of something & they became defensive, it’s because you didn’t have this mindset).
*How to subtly reframe even the most challenging belief as “just a perception”. This tool is so powerful that the person you’re working with won’t even notice it consciously, but the unconscious mind gets the message instantly).
*How to use a classic reframing tool for finding value in even the most limiting of behaviors, beliefs or mindsets.
*The ONE question you can use to change the meaning of absolutely anything. Shakespeare famously said “There is no good nor bad but thinking makes it so.” This tool will help you use what Shakespeare knew to create powerful lasting change.
*How to get at the causal relationships in the belief structure. People think in terms of cause-effect relationships, A causes B. But beliefs are often built on false causes – just because breakfast comes before lunch doesn’t mean breakfast causes lunch. This tool will help you identify & loosen those causal links.
*How to use one of my favorite patterns to skilfully discombobulate a limiting belief, & get them to imagine a new, empowering possibility
*How to use the intention of the limiting belief as a springboard for new possibilities.
*Everyone has values, the things that are important to them. You’ll learn how to use what’s most important to a person to get them to re-evaluate the belief.
*How to direct a person’s attention to something they hadn’t even thought of, & change the belief in the process (this is akin to ‘redirection’ used by magicians).
…I virtually guarantee your mind will be blown wide open…you’ll be stunned when you realize exactly what’s going on — and because your mind will be wide open, you’ll be ready to start receiving these skills directly into your cortex!
…it’s like being able to FREEZE TIME and gaze deep into someone’s mind and SEE A BELIEF changing before your eyes…
…and because I literally stop time in the commentary — you’ll be able to keep up with the changes as they happen and sooner than you think you’ll be mastering this stuff…
You’re going to be DOING Sleight of Mouth and Conversational Belief Change for real!
The only time people usually get Sleight of Mouth is on a Master Practitioner training. Even then, most NLP trainers don’t actually teach it, because its perceived as being “difficult”
But here’s the thing… you can read books on this stuff, & you’ll learn something. You’ll learn something, but you’re unlikely to “get it”.
Let’s face it – most of the people who do those “annoying little reframes” when they;’re trying to help you have read the books.
But there’s another way.
You see, my greatest skill isn’t NLP or Hypnosis. It’s not even language. My GREATEST skill is taking complex ideas & making them teachable & learnable. THAT’S the reason I’ve sold over 15,000 language card decks. THAT’S the reason our Conversational Belief Change program that we launched last month sold out in under 5 days. And that’s the reason why people show up on my trainings to learn this stuff directly from me.
I take complex ideas & make them teachable & learnable. Once you experience my model for how beliefs work, you’re going to be able to master the patterns of Sleight of Mouth more easily than you ever thought possible.
And just so you know, belief-change is where you get the real leverage when it comes to doing behavior change & achieving goals.
Who is this DVD program designed for?
* If you’ve ever said “I love NLP but I don’t seem to use it in my daily life” you need to be here.
* If you’ve got goals & dreams that you just don’t seem to be achieving, I’ve got an answer.
* If you’re passionate about helping your clients live the lives they desire, there’s a place for you.
* If you love language & dream about being able to do the Jedi-stuff, this course is for you.
* If you’re committed to living life on your own terms, book your place now.
And Your Trainer Is?
…Jamie Smart, one of the UK ‘s most acclaimed and respected trainers as well as the CEO and Founder of Salad. Jamie has a passion for language, learning and teaching. This is evident in Salad’s NLP Practitioner and training courses as well as in Salad’s array of world renowned NLP and Hypnosis products, including Ericksonian Hypnosis Cards, NLP Coaching Cards and Irresistible Influence Cards.
Jamie has been taught by some of the best NLP trainers in the world including the founders of NLP, Richard Bandler and John Grinder, as well as highly skilled and innovative trainers such as Robert Dilts, Chris Hall, and Joseph Riggio.