GrowthMaster Training Course
Archive : GrowthMaster Training Course
Companies such as Facebook and Uber are growing at unprecedented rates using a growth hacking process pioneered in Silicon Valley
Learn from a top thought leader on growth Sean Ellis, as he shares the approaches and best practices he used at companies like Dropbox, Eventbrite and LogMeIn.
Sean Ellis, CEO and Founder of GrowthHackers
- marketing leaders
- heads of growth
- CXOs and directors
- other experienced growth contributors
- learn the steps in defining specific growth objectives
- learn the process of analyzing growth levers, generating and documenting ideas, prioritizing them and reporting their results
- know the qualities that every good GrowthMaster must possess
- be able to structure a growth team and a weekly growth meeting
- pull it all together to deliver results
As a bonus, students who enroll in this course will get a 60 days free of GrowthHackers Projects ($1698 Value)
NEW: All course attendees that score a 90% or higher on the final test will receive a Growth University GrowthMaster Certification.
Sean Ellis is CEO and founder of GrowthHackers.com, the number one online community built for growth hackers, with over a million global users. Sean coined the term “growth hacker” in 2010, after using it to ignite massive growth for Dropbox, Eventbrite, LogMeIn and Lookout – all with valuations now exceeding $1B. He regularly speaks to startups and Fortune 100s and has been featured in the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, WIRED, Fast Company, Inc.com, and TechCrunch.
Sean is also coauthor of Hacking Growth, which will be published by Crown Business (division of Penguin Random House) in April 2017. Preorder here: http://amzn.to/2ll80L3
- Start. Lecture: Launch Tests (3:47)