DIY Marketing Strategy Illustrated Guide + DIY Self-Guided Site Audit Template
- Comprehensive. This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to perform 66 unique marketing tasks using 15 reputable marketing tools (both free and paid).
- Visual. This resource provides instructions in both text and annotated screenshots, with at least one screenshot per tool per marketing task
- Actionable. Learning how to use marketing tools is time consuming, and we usually learn to do a few tasks and call it a day. This document takes a deep dive into many tasks you probably don’t know about.
- Unbiased. This guide does not bias toward any particular tool. Tools are listed alphabetically, and tool providers were given the opportunity to weigh in on tasks their tool performs.
- Self-Guided . Broken into intuitive categories, you can jump in and out of the guide anywhere to accomplish the tasks you need to perform.
- Regularly Updated. This marketing strategy guide will be regularly updated as changes are made to the 15 tools. And more tool providers have already asked to be included in the next version!
A consultant offering marketing services for hire An in-house marketer wanting to expand your tool knowledge A manager who needs to make the most use of your tool investments A newbie looking to bolster your understanding of common marketing tasks