Brad Gouthro – Live Lean Afterburn
Salepage : Preview
Arichive : Preview
- Did you know that once you reach a 15% increase in muscle mass, whether you’re a man or a woman, your body will FIGHT against building any more muscle? It’s true. Research has shown us that muscle is metabolically expensive, and if it’s not ABSOLUTELY needed, your body will do everything it can to return to what it considers a ‘normal’ amount of muscle mass… basically your own personal ‘muscle set point’.
- Even if you work your butt off in the gym and gain an amazing 12 pounds of pure muscle, your body is going to spend the rest of its days trying to GET RID of that extra muscle. Look around you, think of all the people you know who built an impressive amount of muscle, only to get stuck or worse, lose it all…
- Have you ever heard of anabolic resistance? When this happens your body becomes less sensitive to the anabolic signals that come from your workouts. It even becomes less sensitive to the anabolic signals that come from eating protein… Yep, you read that right – you can actually become protein-resistant..
- Did you know that there may be a work around? That DRASTICALLY changing the way you workout can overcome, or even REVERSE anabolic slowdown to the point where you’re actually building noticeable amounts of muscle again?
- This is not steroid talk. And it’s not some crazy new supplement either. It’s a cutting edge theory created after reviewing hundreds of scientific papers on muscle growth, inflammation and satellite cells. And, it’s a muscle building protocol that works extremely well for experienced lifters. It’s works if you are natural or drug enhanced and it’s works for 35 year olds and 65 year olds. No matter who you are if you are suffering from Anabolic Slow Down then this is the solution I recommend for you.
- My years working in the research and development department of a major supplement company allowed me unprecedented access to the lives of professional bodybuilders, athletes and their trainers. Over the years, I noticed that even top-level, drug-enhanced bodybuilders eventually stop growing. And changing their drugs or their diet didn’t seem to be the trick to restarting their muscle growth. If THEY couldn’t restart their muscle growth, how did I, a recreational bodybuilder who’s never touched an anabolic drug in his life, have a chance at building even another single pound of muscle?
- It was this EXACT question that led me to uncover the scientific principles that power the Anabolic Again Muscle Building Protocol. I’d love to say I taught this muscle building protocol to countless other guys, but to tell you the truth, I kept it a secret for years. I’m ready to share it now, but before I tell you what the Anabolic Again Muscle Building protocol is, I want to tell you what it is definitely not. And what it is NOT is a protocol that uses outdated research or age-old gym myths.
- That said, I have to warn you: What you are about to read is DEFINITELY going to go against most of what you’ve been told about how to build muscle. This isn’t a short-cut, it’s a solution. It’s HARD WORK, It’s dedication and it’s a protocol designed to help you overcome anabolic slow down.
Muscle building research has made it clear that you absolutely MUST AVOID These 4 things if you want to start building muscle again.
FIRST: Forget High Calorie Diets
- Eat Big to Get Big – Isn’t that what everyone says. Anyone who has ever bulked up will tell you that bulking is a great way to get fat and STAY fat. By purposely overeating in the name of muscle we actually prime ourselves for a lifetime of extra body fat. And, what’s worse – we’re actually making it HARDER to build muscle.
Everyone knows body fat is bad for you, but what they might not know is that it’s also bad for your muscles. Excess body fat can lead to an increase in chronic inflammation, insulin resistance, and leptin resistance all things that can dramatically lower your testosterone and rob you of muscle gains. You read that correctly – High Calorie Eating can LOWER your testosterone levels., increase inflammation and prevent you from building muscle.